Best Areas of Dubai for Property Investment
Dubai has a vast real estate market and you will find various investment worthy areas in the city. Areas of interest for real estate investment may include neighbourhood quality, availability of nearby facilities, and other essential factors. Contribute to the appreciation of the property
Dubai has a vast real estate market and you will find various investment worthy areas in the city. Areas of interest for real estate investment may include neighborhood quality, availability of nearby facilities, and other essential factors. Contribute to the appreciation of the property
Investments are the best way to get high ROI in the long run. Real estate business has always remained a profitable one in spite of frequent changes in the property market compared to other types of investments in Dubai. From warm and luxurious villas to warm, affordable loft, Dubai can offer many options at once. The impressive architecture attracts people from all over to Dubai. By investing in properties in Dubai, people can enjoy many benefits apart from money making rental yields that increase by 5 percent to 9 percent year on year. Dubai is affordable yet a place full of class and beauty compared to other states or cities in the UAE. The cost per square foot of property in Dubai is lower than in other countries.
When buying a property as a native or foreign investor in any country, they are liable to pay stamp duty and property tax based on the net worth of the household. Buying a property or real estate in Dubai does not require any of these procedures, making it an attractive deal for buyers from all over the world
Here we are with the list of some areas to buy property in Dubai these days
- Palm jumeirah
- City walk
- Al-Qudra Road
- Downtown Dubai
- Dubai marina
- Dubai Hills Estate
- Business Bay
- Arabian ranches
- The springs
- Jumeirah lake towers
- Jumeirah village circle
Let us check them in detail …
- Palm jumeirah: one of the best area to invest in real estate in Dubai is palm jumeirah. The tree shaped island of palm jumeirah is known for its glitzy hotels, posh apartment towers and upmarket global restaurants. Food trucks offering snacks like shawarma line the parm jumeirah Boardwalk, famous for its view of Dubai coastline and the ship shaped Burj Al Arab hotel. Beach clubs with spas and infinity pools turn into nightclubs with live DJs in the evenings.
Investors often prefer palm Jumeirah as the best place for people to live. While many communities battle to top the list of best places to invest, palm Jumeirah does not fail to take the top spot every year. Most of Dubai’s most profitable projects are located here, adding further value to the area. The minimum asking price is higher here
- City walk: city walk is an open air lifestyle destination in Dubai, spread over an area of over 10 million square feet. Located in the prestigious neighbourhood of Al Safa Street, close to Sheikh Zayed Road and trendy jumeirah street, the family- friendly hub offers visitors a blend of living, retail, F&B, entertainment, hospitality and wellness options. A unique sense of community and comfort.
City walk is the most energetic and powerful area of Dubai. Boutiques, chic shops, exclusive restaurants and other shopping centers are great places for families to stay spend their free time. City walk is a mix of commercial and residential projects. This area is the central part of the Jumeirah community. Buying a property here will attract more family occupants to the place
- Al Qudra road: Al Qudra Road is a very popular road in Dubai with world class entertainment facilities that attract people from all over the world. The most attractive destinations include Al Qudra cycle path, Al Qudra Love Lake and more. Imagine if you were staying in all these destinations and watching all the hustle and bustle from your terrace.
Everyone prefers a quiet and peaceful place in a busy environment. Al Qudra is a place to find secluded and peaceful accommodation in Dubai. Al Qudra road’s primary residents are students and new, young families. After a year-long lockdown, people have started changing their lifestyle preferences and are moving to the suburbs without a second thought. Investors can get better ROI in this space. Al Qudra district has been in the news recently after the discovery of lakes like Moon Lake and Love Lake
- Down town Dubai: Downtown Dubai is a large scale, mixed use complex in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Downtown Dubai was created by the Emaar Real Estate Development Company, before 2000 the area was called Umm al Tariff, after 2000 Umm al tariff became Downtown Dubai and is home to some of the city’s biggest land marks, including the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and Dubai fountain.
Down town Dubai is a focal point that brings more visitors from different countries. People who want to live in high end apartments or enjoy a better lifestyle move to this neighborhood. Investing in down town Dubai can help people maximize profits now and it will increase even more in the years to come.
- Dubai marina: Dubai Marina is an affluent residential neighbourhood known for its beach in JBR, an entertainment complex with open air dining and sandy lounging. Smart cafes and pop up craft markets waterside promenade Dubai marina walk and Dubai marina wall are filled with chain and luxury fashion brands. Luxurious yachts sail through the large man made marina, where activities range from jet skiing to skydiving
Skyscrapers and long- lived buildings define the charm of Dubai Marina, a landing place for short term visitors to Dubai. The area is a luxurious neighborhood where you can see wealthy people moving in and the rental income is around 6.4 percent. Most property investors choose to buy in Dubai marina for its affordability. Asking costs are stable here and it is currently a buyer’s market
- Dubai Hills Estate: Dubai Hills Estate, also known as Dubai Hills is a luxury residential area situated in Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This is where expat community of Dubai lives. Dubai Hills consists of villas, apartments, business parks and Dubai hills mall.
Known as one of the most family-friendly neighborhood’s, it has buildings that match international standards. Experts consider this sector as one of the fastest growing areas suitable for investment in real estate. The wide variety of real estates available here include high quality villas, apartments and competitive facilities. In addition to the stunning 18- hole championship golf course, there are excellent supermarkets and malls nearby
- Business Bay: Dubai creek, Business Bay is a simultaneous financial district filled with corporate high rises, stylish apartment buildings and elegant hotels. The Dubai water canal has jogging and cycling tracks and a colourful mechanical waterfall. Mid price stores fill bay avenue mall, along with family friendly dining options. Smart waterside restaurants serve Lebanese cuisine , Asian street snacks and high quality seafood
This popular area of Dubai is lined with skyscrapers and high rise buildings. Business Bay is well connected to Dubai and is the best place to enjoy the modern life style. Most of the residential Projects in Business bay of Dubai are still under development and now is the best time for investors to grab the offer. Population of the expats is dominant in Business Bay and prefers to rent apartments here.
- Arabian ranches: Arabian ranches is a luxurious gated villa community in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, launched in 2004. It is located on sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and near Dubai Global village. These includes Arabian ranches Golf club and Dubai Equestrian and polo club
Being simultaneous and a large area, Arabian Ranches has earned a great influence for all the right reasons. Investors looking to let family renters can choose this neighborhoods. The main residents are the audience who love high quality living. Many new properties such as luxury villas, townhouses and apartments are coming up here. Arabian ranches are characterized by excellent facilities like communal pools, outdoor spaces and children’s play areas
- The springs: the springs, Dubai with several sub communities and residential developments, the neighbourhood is quiet from the bustling city of Dubai, but close enough to travel to the city centres. More than natives, the number of expats is increasing every year. Gated communities with more than 14 sub-communities abound in a setting surrounded by sparkling water and landscape
- Jumeirah lake towers: jumeirah lakes towers is a large development in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It consists of 80 tower on the edges of three artificial lakes and the jumeirah lake towers head of eight towers slighting the jumeirah islands.
Most prominent development of Dubai with over 78 towers in the city, Jumeirah lake towers exudes great community vibes, Jumeirah lake towers is surrounded by four lakes, and lake view properties are in high demand among new house holders. People can enjoy vibrant nightlife in Jumeirah lake towers with pleasant weather all year round. Residential properties and hotels have recently developed, taking advantage of the overcrowded population.
- Jumeirah Village circle: jumeirah village circle offers a variety of properties such as villas, apartments, townhouses, retail and plots for development, ensuring a relaxed lifestyle in close presence to most vibrant areas of Dubai.
Formed in 2005, Jumeirah village circle is the latest development in Dubai. More than 350 towers comprise the neighborhood and it is one of the most slumping areas in the city. Facilities like supermarkets, cafes, health centers, food courts and more are available in all parts of Jumeirah village circle. Housing options are mostly villas, modern flats and townhouses. Investors and renters have a wide range of options.