Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Limewood Real Estate Brokers’ website https://limeswood.ae. Before using our service, please carefully read these Terms and Conditions as they contain important information regarding your use of our website and our services. By accessing or using our Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The following definitions apply to these Terms and Conditions:
- “Affiliate” means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
- “Country” refers to the United Arab Emirates.
- “Company” refers to Limewood Real Estate Brokers, 902 Control Tower – Motor City – Dubai.
- “Device” means any device that can access our Service, such as a computer, cellphone, or digital tablet.
- “Service” refers to our website, https://limeswood.ae.
- “Terms and Conditions” (also referred to as “Terms”) mean these terms and conditions that form the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- “Third-party Social Media Service” means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third party that may be displayed, included, or made available by our Service.
- “Website” refers to https://limeswood.ae.
- “You” or “Your” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
The Company and its suppliers shall not be liable for any damages you may incur. The total liability of the Company and its suppliers under any provision of these Terms and Conditions, and your exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you through the Service or $100 if you have not purchased anything through the Service. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against any claims, actions, suits, or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Service, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that, if true, would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
You agree to cooperate fully with the Company in the defense of any claim that is the subject of your obligations hereunder.
No waiver by the Company of any term or condition set forth in these terms and conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions will remain in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms and conditions at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice before any new terms take effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.